Monday, November 29, 2010
Reading Blog
Well I finished the book I was reading- The Boy who Saved Baseball- and everything came full circle. The town team won the baseball game, the main character inherited the Doc's land, and the town was saved from the new construction project. Today, I started reading a new book- Point Blank by Anthony Horowitz. I am only on page 19, so not much has happened so far. It starts out talking about the main character- Alex Rider. He is 14, lives in London, and attends Brookland Comprehensive school. His parents died when he was very young. Apparently, his uncle Ian was an agent for the British MI6 Agency, but was killed in an operation. Alex has been forced to take his place, and was pulled from school for 3 weeks to undergo training. His excuse was a doctor's note that said "bad case of the flu with complications." He is not allowed to tell anyone the truth. After school one day, Alex spots the local drug dealer in his car, and decides to follow him home on his bike. Alex followed the car to a dock, and this is where I left off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How does or how do you think Alex's age is going to affect his involvement in this Agency? How is this allowed to happen?
ReplyDelete