Sunday, December 12, 2010

Choice blog

Wow, what an eventful book! Point Blank is really shaping up to be an interesting story. Long story short, Alex was able to turn in the drug dealer that he had followed. He ended up in the MI6 headquarters, where he was talking with the head of operations, Alan Blunt. There had been two deaths recently, one of a New York businessman, and the other of a former Soviet military general. The connection that was made was that both of the men had sons that went to the same school, the Point Blanc academy, which is located in the Alps, on the Swiss-French border. Blunt gave Alex his new assignment- he is to pose as the son of a wealthy entrepreneur, and investigate the school for anything suspicious. But first, Alex has to live with the family he is supposed to be a part of. This is where I finished last.

1 comment:

  1. From not reading any other entries, I am thinking that this book is about spies due to the title, "Point Blank" and your mention of MI6. I've never heard of this book before, but it sounds awesome and I'm going to try and read it.

    ReplyDelete